Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Being watched by Ronja?

©Halldóra Kristín Bjarnadóttir
Acting is an art form and you want to take roles that are challenged and it's more of a challenge I think to play dark characters. Not that I want to always play those, but it is a challenge and challenges are rewarding and fun.
James Franco
 Self portraits that I took few months ago but did nothing with. Ran into them in my computer this evening and made a little change to them. There is something about them that I like, but they also scare me a little bit.. When I took them I wasn't really thinking about anything like that.. more thinking about  this guy. Quite happy! But the eyes on the pictures just stared at me..so it made me think - Are you being watched?
After staring back at them I think they are just little bit cute ;) Like Ronja Ræningadóttir with face paint..lots of it:) 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, þekkti þig varla!
    Og já, minnti mig einmitt líka á Ronju haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! cool photos and blog!!
    thanks for your comment!! :)
    have a great day! xx Fashionbit

    ReplyDelete